Saturday, January 7, 2012

New for 2012 :)

i've been working on some new designs for 2012. :)

These were inspired by a My Little Pony seahorse i had a kid. Does anyone else remember those? i quickly decided these are super fun to make, and so darn cute i had to make a few more.
i also thought it would be fun to offer them in sets with matching mermaids. :)


i'll be selling these for $25 a set and will be making many other colors. i just love them!!
You can expect to see more new items this year. Now that the holidays are out of the way, i'm feeling super creative and motivated to create some new designs and finally get my Waldorf dolls finished and for sale. Yes, really!! :)

i'm also working on simplifying my dragon pattern so that i can offer a few for sale. The last dragons i made were fun, but they took an insane amount of time to complete. i'm also looking for ideas on some more critters and creatures i can make to go with my bendy dolls. Would love to hear your ideas!

If your interested in a mermaid sets i'll be posting them on my FB page for sale. i'll also have more available next week. :)

4 comments:

  1. Tree they are absolutely adorable & I love the fun hair :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are so adorable!!! Good work!
    Connie G
    CGruning at aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could any little girl resist these - lovely!

    ReplyDelete