Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Fairy Garden Magical Cottage by Play Monster


My Fairy Garden toys by Play Monster are the first of its kind: a toy that’s also a real, live garden! 


We recently received a My Fairy Garden Magical Cottage to review.  i'm not sure who was more excited, Sage or myself. :) This is definitely the coolest toy we've seen in a long time!!


My daughter (10 years old) was able to put it all together by herself by following the direction that came with the kit. i actually wanted to help, and she wouldn't let me. :) 



The set comes with everything you need for your fairy garden. It includes dehydrated soil disks. We put them in a large bowl and added the suggested amount of water, then waited around 20 min. for the disks to absorb the water and soften up. The magic seed mix that is included contains all organic edible plants, so you don't have to worry about your child nibbling on the flowers/plants once they begin to grow. i love that there is a paper that explains how plants grow and use the sun for food. My Fairy Garden is a great STEM product, teaching children about plants and growth!


When the soil was ready,  my daughter used the mini gardening tools to break up the soil disks and fill the fairy garden.  Then she planted the seeds by following the directions, and finished setting up the fairy garden.


Once the seeds were planted my daughter watered them. There are three different fairy garden sets, and each one is interactive. With the cottage garden you can pour water into the mushroom on top and the water rains down onto the soil.  You can also add water to the edge of the upper pot and it rains down on the lower level.


The fairy is attached to a wire (she's removable) so you can make her fly about the garden. My daughter set up all the accessories inside the fairy house, but it came with a little table and chairs and a bunny figure. You can purchase extra fairies and accessory sets, so you can customize your fairy cottage.


My daughter checks her garden every day to water it and see how much the plants have grown.  



My Fairy Garden sets are very affordable, ranging in price from approx. $10.99- $24.99. There are three different kits and eight accessory packs!  My daughter now has all of these on her holiday wish list. :) 

The sets are available on Amazon , Walmart and ToysRus 
You can also connect with Play Monster Toys (formally Patch) on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .


i received the Fairy Garden free of charge in return for my honest review.  We absolutely love it and highly recommend it!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment